Nuffnang Ads

Feeling a bit weird ...

I've never felt so weird like this since I've been so much fun doing my hobby on blogging. However, this is kind a weird when I am not familiar with all the bloggers out there but still I am following their blog entries. In the world of blogging, I rarely see my friend who loves to do blogging just like me.
Of course, they all have different interest in their life and I really love to share something new to my blogger friend which in reality is also my friend. Also, it is very rare to see the Sabahan bloggers out there or maybe I did not see them yet. I don't think they have problems with internet connection because all of them are very high-tech. Their gadgets are more superb than me. My personal opinion might be they are not interested in writing such long words. But I would really love to have a real friend not just on blog but the real world itself. It would be so much wonderful rather than just stay connected through online. It sounds like "Forever Alone" right? hahaha...how pathetic....What I meant was, I envy to see the other blogger that have friends (follower) which is also their classmates. It looks so much fun to see the environment where you can share experience on blogging together. Unlike me, I really don't know who to share with. I want to share and get into the story like how to make this, how to do that, get tutorial of blog from your classmates...sort of that way..weird me,isn't it? Hehe..well, when I did silence blogwalking, I realized that one. That is why, I write this entry. When I write it, all the feelings are gone through my writing...another weird thing, right?hahaha okay...enough with the weirdness...... 

Here's a flower for you.....thank you for reading my blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dah baca? komenlah juga..... ^_^ Thanks..

Nuffnang Ads