Tell me, if I really hurt you then I will leave for good

There are some incidents than one person could not control the way he thinks, speaks or act.
It would come with its own reason but a complicated one.
Some would say, it is just an excuse to avoid questions.
or maybe it could be a confusion occurred in continuous time.
If the love made you get through all of this, then leave it.
However, stay still. If you still love that one heart.
No doubt that I would still love you until the day I die and be loyal to one man's heart.
I am sorry for my mistake on hurting you with no intention.
The word sorry could mean worthless to you...
To let my mind empty without it, seems to be impossible..
Then tell me, if I really hurt you then I will leave for good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dah baca? komenlah juga..... ^_^ Thanks..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check it out!